A Most Agreeable Pastime

A Most Agreeable Pastime

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

April Autism Awareness Month 2024

Sorry, off topic here, but I would just like to mention in my blog that this month is also Autism Awareness Month for 2024. If you have any loved ones who are autistic then you would understand how very special they are but for those who don't then I hope you will spare a thought for them and be more aware in our busy daily lives of the presence of these special individuals. This is especially true for autistic kids who grow up to be autistic teens and finally adults with aging parents. More kindness, empathy and understanding goes a long way not only for those who are autistic or disabled but for everyone and sometimes just being a friend is enough. Recently I caught a viral video of a boy (I'm not sure whether he is autistic) on YouTube and it really touched me. Thought I would like to share it here today cause it sends an important message to everyone on the often overlooked power of friendship. 

April 2024 is Autism Awareness Month


Video courtesy of Inside Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment